Create and Win (CW)
The TAS Group's Create and Win program combines the opportunity management and account management best practices incorporated into Target Account Selling and Enterprise Selling Process, respectively. Create and Win provides a comprehensive sales effectiveness solution designed to meet the two most critical goals of any sales organizationcreating and winning opportunities. Using this methodology, sales organizations will experience:
- Improved bid-to-win ratios
- Shorter sales cycles
- More opportunities in the pipeline
- Improved forecast accuracy
- Greater revenue per employee
Create and Win consists of two types of learning experiences designed to maximize user adoption of the new process. The Create and Win approach includes:
- Phase one, which includes self-paced eLearning and information gathering
- Phase two, which is a three-day instructor-led workshop in which participants apply Create and Win principles to their own business
Create and Win leverages several support tools, including:
- An Opportunity Map that helps segment an account by summarizing where and what a sales team sells, as well as the status of the team's relationship with key executives, business partners, and account marketing activities
- An Opportunity Plan that captures the essential information on an opportunity
- An Opportunity Assessment that enables the sales professional to evaluate opportunities effectively
- A Value Test that helps evaluate how an organization's products or services are differentiated from its competitors
Several follow-up workshops support the adoption and use of the Create and Win methodology:
- Field Opportunity Reviews rigorously review three to five of a customer's Opportunity Plans for must-win deals
- Field Account Reviews are led by a TAS Group certified Consultant and the customer's sales manager and include the review, improvement, and update of Opportunity Plans
- Methodology Support Workshops help managers better manage salespeople in fully leveraging the Create & Win methodology
Based on sales and marketing methodology implementations at hundreds of organizations around the world, OnTarget has developed a consistent and highly effective change management architecture for implementing large-scale change in sales and marketing organizations.
More information on Create and Win you can find on this Create and Win datasheet. You need adobe
acrobat to read this document.
you want some more information on De Zwarte Consultancy's training offerings,
don't hesitate to email me at info@DeZwarte.nl.