Create and Win for Inside Sales (CWIS)
Create and Win for Inside Sales (CWIS) is a structured, repeatable methodology designed to help
inside sales organizations to:
Create and Win for Inside Sales (CWIS) is a two-day workshop in which participants learn how to:
- Define and approach their business strategically
- Set priorities for accounts while meeting sales objectives
- Develop the full potential for products and services within each account
- Uncover potential new sales opportunities
- Increase sales per employee while decreasing the selling cycle
- Enable more effective communication within the sales organization
The workshop is offered in three formats:
- Build strategic account plans that will enable them to drive predictable revenue and leverage selling resources effectively
- Learn best-in-class techniques for qualifying and closing opportunities
- Private, instructor-led, two-day workshops
- Train-the-trainer workshops to support training conducted by sales management/training
- Public, instructor-led, two-day workshops with open registration for multiple companies
These three tools help put the CWIS methodology into action:
- CWIS Business Mapto capture all "Create" opportunities within accounts and provide a "white space" analysis
- CWIS Opportunity Planto capture the critical information needed on each opportunity to help win the deal
- Sales Pipeline Worksheetto help the organization reach its quota
Follow-up workshops support the adoption and use of the CWIS methodology:
- Coaching CWISprovides tools and techniques to inside sales managers to help install and improve utilization and adoption of CWIS
Technology-Enabled Selling Tools
- Management/Executive Alignment Workshopsbased on experience drawn from deployment of sales methodologies at hundreds of organizations. These workshops are specifically designed for supervisors and managers, enabling them to anticipate and design program installations based on best practices learned from prior installations.
- Transfer of Ownershipassists clients installing and implement the CWIS selling system within their organizations.
Siebel CRM applications feature embedded best practices to support both opportunity management and business/account mapping and reporting.
More information on CWIS you can find
on this datasheet. You need adobe
acrobat to read this document.
you want some more information on De Zwarte Consultancy's training offerings,
don't hesitate to email me at info@DeZwarte.nl.