Field Opportunity Reviews -
The Perfect Companion to Target Account Selling
Field Opportunity Reviews enable sales professionals to review their most strategic opportunities and enhance the sales effort to ensure the lasting adoption of the Target Account Selling skills and processes.
Sales teams along with their managers - will learn how to systematically analyze high-yield, high-risk sales opportunities for maximum competitive advantage defeating the competition and winning the business.
Field Opportunity Review will reinforce the application of the skills and processes learned in the Target Account Selling program and provide an immediate return on investment in terms of improved sales plans.
The program is conducted around specific, strategic opportunities. The following is a summary of the session process:
Opportunity Assessment test and challenge the sales opportunity
2. Sales Objective examine the sales objective in terms of size, timeframe, and appropriateness of the solution
3. Value Articulation review business outcomes to ensure the sales team is fluent in articulating the value of the solution to the different customer levels
4. Competitive Strategy test and challenge the competitive landscape
5. Call Plans identify the key individuals and the appropriate value positioning for individuals of rank and influence
6. Political Penetration give feedback on strategies and tactics for gaining access to key decision-makers
7. Tactical Review test and critique tactics in plan
8. Management Participation coach sales management to support the process for future opportunities
Upon completion of the Field Opportunity Review, sales managers and professionals will be able to:
Clarify the competitive position in the selected high-yield, high-risk opportunity
- Develop a clear, competitively-advantaged sales strategy, a competitive counter-strategy, and a set of support tactics for the opportunities reviewed
- Improve the alignment and impact of the plan
- Obtain the organizations support for re-sourcing the improved sales plan
For more information, download a datasheet of Field Opportunity Review or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.